Why I created this blog



Obviously, technological advancement and speed of information flow are very fast nowadays. So the information requiring for someone is easy to access within few seconds from every corner of the world. Though there will be few amount of Myanmar blind visitors to my blog, I am happy to share even if my very small contribution is something useful for someone. This is the first intention to create my blog.

The second purpose is to release all information and resources I have  found to other fellows before the day of my death. This is ,indeed, my strong emotion. I have been using computer over a decade, nevertheless, when the day I cannot use or disconnect with my blind peers, I really want to leave something useful resources for other. I spent much times for learning various thing including technologies,therefore I do not want my attempt useless

I considered that how do I leave the resources for other, eventually, I decided to share them by creating blog. Life is too short, of course, it is no doubt! we can bring nothing when day of the death has come. The most important thing is to give other, not take from them. Now you can realize about the purpose of creating my blog.

Were life is a journey, intelligence must be a compass.